- Manage all accommodation requirements over multiple hotels and varying room types taking note of any special requirements and VIPs.
- Regular reporting to ensure room blocks are managed accurately.
- Liaise with the hotel(s) on room release policy, hotel cancellation and contract requirements.
- Communication of all accommodation bookings to delegates.
- Experts in moving large groups of people efficiently and in a cost effective manner, always supervised by our expert staff and multi-lingual guides where necessary
- Airport transfers with a personalised meet & greet service
- Multiple transfers to various locations such as off-site dinners & activities
- VIP & unique special transfers
Speaker management & program development
- Liaising with speakers to ensure all requirements are met, bios/profiles and headshots are obtained if required
- Assisting with uploading of abstracts to a central site and review process
- VIP travel service – sourcing and booking of any International or Domestic travel requirements
- Sourcing and booking of accommodation, ensuring special requests are met
- Taking care of all speaker AV requirements and collation of all speaker presentations. Including virtual event practice sessions and pre-recording.
- On-site or virtual assistance for speakers with any rehearsals or technical concerns
- Design and print/website upload of the program
- Upon confirmation of our services, your Liberty Events Account Manager will prepare a detailed cost spreadsheet based upon the agreed program budgets. The costings will be updated on a regular basis to ensure you are kept abreast of any variances.
- From our experience in managing International events, we have built specific budget templates to accurately manage International currencies.
- Providing a Payment Schedule outlining the estimated costs, deposit amount(s) and due dates so there are no hidden surprises
- Providing clear and detailed cost spreadsheets and invoices
- Maintain appropriate records for GST
- Transparency of costs and fees
Post conference follow-up
- Your Liberty Events Account Manager will be available throughout until the reconciliation of the program and will provide you with a range of attendance reports as required, enabling your database and records to be updated in preparation for your next event
- Respond to any post conference queries from participants and management
- Build feedback surveys if required that can be distributed on-site or uploaded to the conference website, we will then manage responses and evaluate findings
- Set up a post-conference de-brief to evaluate whether all the event objectives were met, the overall success of the event and key learnings for the next event.
- Conference website design – building content and adding secure payment pathways if required
- Production of appropriate reports as required
- Management of registrations, travel, accommodation, transfers, activities and pre/post stays if required
- Total management of all delegate requirements until reconciliation of the event, including design and content of any delegate correspondence, destination information, receipts of payment, activity letters, partner program correspondence and program outlines etc.
- Point of contact for any delegate questions
- Design and production of name tags for all delegates with company/conference logos
- Design and production of printed or online agendas for each delegate
- Sourcing of delegate satchels and inserts – including agendas/handbooks
- A superior level of customer service, professional and efficient communication with delegates to ensure all of their requirements are met
- Regular reporting on registration numbers to specific sessions and social functions
- On-site management during the event, including a fully staffed registration desk and 24 hour contact for any delegate queries
Venue liaison & management of social events
- Sourcing of appropriate venues to match the event requirements, highlighting their unique selling points and value-add offers
- Negotiate best possible rates, and pass on all financial benefits to the client
- Management of all contracts, cancellation policy’s and T’s & C’s, and payment of all necessary deposits
- Liaise with the venue regarding delegate numbers, meeting room set-ups, all food and beverage requirements, details of the final program and appropriate staffing
- Manage any theming, audio visual , speaker or entertainment needs
Graphic design & digital marketing
- Assisting with any of your design needs, from creating a unique event logo to designing your event website, or event App, collateral, banners, teasers, invitations, branded gifts
- Assisting with integrating social media platforms to your event and website.
- Producing any online or printed materials
- Building content into an event App including, polling, Q&A, program & speaker details, destination information, interactive maps etc.
- Communication with delegates via a range of media platforms
- Sourcing the most appropriate entertainment to suit each specific event
- Providing options that are ‘outside the box’ to provide a real WOW factor
- Managing any travel, accommodation, F&B, AV requirements
- Managing all timings and event production – including a detailed runsheet for the event and managing all necessary suppliers.
The Liberty Events team will be present and highly visible on-site to manage all aspects of the event. Our on-site staffing ratio works on the following policy however is subject to change depending on the nature of the event:
- Under 100 attendees: 1 x Event Director/Account Manager + 1 optional Event Coordinator or Event Manager.
- For each additional 100 attendees: 1 x additional Event Manager or Event coordinator.
Liberty Events will also co-ordinate any pre-conference meetings with the conference venue and other suppliers and ensure that everyone on the team is fully equipped with all the necessary information and is aware of the objective and nature of the event.